Synopsis of the App
The Sworkit (from Simply Work It) is a fitness app that provides a wide range of personal training needs in a convenient app format.
Platform and Price
Free. Amazon, Android, Apple
5 out of 5
- No equipment needed beyond your phone or tablet.
- Log-in is optional, allowing you to start exercising just seconds after downloading the app.
- Includes strength, stretch exercises and cardio, Pilates and yoga workouts ranging from 5 to 60 minutes each.
- Create your own custom workout or copy popular ones like the “Beginner’s Full Body,” “Golfer” or “Surfer” workouts, “Plyometric Jump Training” or the “Rump Roaster.”
- Includes activities for users of all ages.
- Attractive home page shows fit people engaged in a variety of activities. Large block graphics make it easy to click to select one type of exercise and get going quickly.
- Clear, easy-to-follow exercise video demonstrations led by real life personal trainers.
- Includes clear verbal instruction and cues
- Easily set your workouts to motivating music from your library.
- Earn mPOINTS to redeem rewards including gift cards and restaurant meals.
- Easily search for exercises by type or part of the body.
- Customize your workouts using the library of more than 160 different exercises.
- Audio available in 13 languages.
- Share workouts via social media, email or text message with friends.
- Option to upgrade to SworkitPro ($3.99) to enjoy a more personalized experience with no advertisements.
- Occasional advertisements during workouts.
- Incentive mPOINTS are for US only users for now.
No gym membership required, Sworkit removes all excuses for skipping a workout. It’s an easy way to fit in a guided workout whether you are snowed in, traveling for work or at home.