Platform and Price
Apple and Android, free
4 out of 5
Synopsis of the App
Developed by Alzheimer’s Australia and the Bupa Health Foundation, the Brainy App helps you monitor and improve your brain health.
- Pre-survey helps users assess the impact of their current diet and lifestyle choices on brain health.
- Track weekly activities that can improve brain health such as healthy eating habits, physical activity, social activities and mental challenges like learning something new.
- Provides good to know facts about the brain, brain health and a gateway to act on these facts with a link to activities.
- Encourages speaking with doctor, getting blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar checked regularly.
- Discourages negative habits like smoking and physical inactivity.
- Ability to share content and activities on Facebook
- This is an Australian app so users will notice a difference in vernacular, measures and definitions of terms like such as “low sodium.”