Platform and Price
5 out of 5
Synopsis of the App
Ness is a personal restaurant search engine that learns your tastes, likes and dislikes and uses these to find and recommend restaurants you will enjoy. Ness gets smarter the more you rate and use it. Ness tagline: Instant restaurant recommendations for you, not the crowd.
- Intuitive, attractive design
- Includes over 700,000 restaurants across the United States including most major metropolitan areas.
- Generates a personal likeness score (0-100%) that predicts the likelihood that you will enjoy a restaurant.
- Presents a wide variety of cuisines from fast food and ice cream to Mediterranean or authentic Japanese food.
- Search by neighborhood, what’s nearby and a map view to easily identify places you may like.
- Save favorites to one of several personalized lists
- Block restaurants you dislike from appearing in searches
- Make reservations via Open Table
- View restaurant reviews and food photos from the active Ness community
- No advertisements
- Doesn’t offer restaurant recommendations worldwide.
Ness is like Pandora for restaurants. Though not necessarily a healthy eating app, Ness can be used to identify healthy restaurants in your area and when you travel. With just a little input, the app makes restaurant recommendations that you’ll like in any city served.