Platform and Price
14 day free trial then $4.99: Apple.
5 out of 5
Synopsis of the App
Sprout Baby swaps the baby book for a virtual one and provides information and tools to support and document the big and little moments of a growing baby.
- User-friendly, engaging and polished design.
- Activities, milestone and memories are automatically recorded as an adorable newspaper-style home page with the baby’s name included throughout the text.
- Track weight, height, sleep, feeding, pumping and diaper details (including color and texture).
- Keep track of questions and answers for the doctor and scheduled appointments.
- Track and monitor immunizations, medication and medical records.
- Customize alerts to keep feedings, breastfeeding and extras like medications on track.
- Easily view patterns in diapers, sleeping, feeding and pumping by week or month.
- Memories tab nudges you to take pictures and capture moments like clapping hands or the first time the baby goes to a pool.
- Use the milestones and memories section to document memories and share to Facebook or export to an ebook.
- Get age appropriate daily tips throughout the different phases of raising and caring for the new mom and baby.
- Track twins and all children from this app.
- Use most features with just one hand.
- Sync across multiple devices – to share updates with other caregivers.
- 14 day free trial.
- App doesn’t provide a source or references to verify accuracy of the daily tips.
Ideal for parents of brand new babies, Sprout Baby provides an impressive suite of tracking tools and a fun and easy way to document memories and milestones for the newest family member.