Synopsis of the App
Pacifica provides daily tools to address stress and anxiety. It's designed to help users understand the relationship between their thoughts, feelings and behaviors.
4 out 5
Platform and Price
Free. Apple and Android.
- Based on cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT).
- Track your moods, thoughts and feelings with ease.
- Relax with meditation and deep breathing exercises.
- Track and review progress and discover your stress and anxiety triggers.
- Uses five core activities to address stress and anxiety at your own pace.
- Includes an opening interview to help you customize and select goals related to anxiety.
- Mood reminders come once a day to track progress.
- Taking a one-day-at-a-time approach, note your mood and health. Then, complete a relevant activity to address the mood.
- Input your thoughts via microphone. Record your thoughts sharing any thoughts on anxious moments, what went through your mind and what's the worst that can happen.
- Includes several public communities organized around themes such as gratitude, health, music, insomnia work or school stress and more.
- Create or join private groups to share with friends, family and other trusted people.
- Set goals and track progress in the HEALTH section, which addresses exercise, sleep, eating and outdoors time.
- Option to integrate with Apple's Health app to track exercise, eating and sleeping habits, and add custom options related to health.
- Set and monitor daily goals.
- View updates on mood, health and the day's activities on the homepage.
- Tap to view your Pacifica activity from any page of the app.
- Option to turn off the ambient wave soundscape.
- Design could be a bit more polished.
- Lots of moving parts. May overwhelm some with anxiety.
Though it's no substitute for professional help, Pacifica encourages mindfulness with useful activities and provides a way to visually keep your thoughts and moods in one place.