Synopsis of the App
Use Videorama to transform existing video footage and photos into mini motion pictures. With a variety of fonts, video effects, free images and music, this app is a versatile option with a minimal learning curve, making it ideal for anyone new to video editing. Though a fee is required to remove the app’s logo from videos and users cannot record footage directly from the app, Videorama is a straightforward tool to create videos for social media.
Platform and Price
Free: Apple only
3 out of 5
- User-friendly interface.
- Film and edit footage from many existing files in one easy-to-use app.
- Start by selecting a project size in landscape, square or portrait mode, making it easy to pick the right format for Instagram or other platforms.
- Easily and immediately import existing video footage and photos saved to a camera roll.
- Easily add text, sounds and a variety of fun video effects including explosions and magic spells.
- Trim and preview videos as you go.
- Search for and add free stock photos, vectors and illustrations to existing photos or video clips without ever leaving the app.
- Easily add and position effects into any point in the video clip.
- Rate the app to unlock the "pro" fonts pack to add eight or more professional fonts.
- Option to purchase overlays, additional music and video effects.
- Share videos in very low (360p) to high (1080p) resolution to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, save it to your own gallery, or copy to other apps such as VideoShop, iCloud or iMovie.
- Option to buy additional package effects a la carte.
- Cannot actively record videos in the app.
- Videorama logo is present on all videos unless you pay $3.99 to remove it.
- Must download each video effect before the first use which can take time and storage space.
- Available via Apple only at the time of review.
Perfect for beginning video editors, Videorama is a straightforward tool to help you turn existing video and photo files into motion pictures.