Synopsis of the App
MyRA is designed to help those with rheumatoid arthritis track progress and monitor symptoms and take control of the condition.
Platform and Price
Free. Android and Apple.
5 out of 5
- User-friendly interface.
- Track and monitor symptoms directly from the app’s home screen.
- Prompts to track morning stiffness, joint pain, fatigue, daily functionality and “big picture” feelings.
- Monitor daily functionality activities from bathing to commuting and lifting a full cup to mouth and prompts for quality of life like reading, typing and volunteering.
- Add medication with notes (includes an extensive list of medications to choose from).
- Enter content and notes by typing, speaking or snapping a photo, which makes it easier for those who might have difficulty typing responses.
- Track labs including C-reactive protein and erythrocyte sedimentation rate, or ESR.
- Easily scroll and click through the different features.
- View a summary of each area to share with the doctor and track progress.
- Set reminders and monitor your tracking streak.
- Access links to a variety of resources like Rheumatoid Patient Foundation and the Arthritis Foundation.
- Save a PDF to share customized summary reports covering one to 90 days.
- App is sponsored by a disease activity testing company but it doesn’t seem to negatively impact the content or appear salesy.
MyRA makes it easy to track RA symptoms in one place from anywhere. The prompts and reporting options make it easy to get a comprehensive view of what’s going on and share it with a healthcare team.