Synopsis of the App
Photoshop Fix puts professional editing tools in a mobile app to let you repair and refine any image from anywhere, then share it across multiple platforms.
Platform and Price
Free. Android and Apple.
5 out of 5
- User-friendly mobile interface.
- Repair and restore photos.
- Adjust face features using the Face Point nodes to significantly change symmetry and other characteristics of the face (size, tilt, width and shape). This could be a con – obviously.
- Remove blemishes or a stray crumb or smear in an otherwise perfect photo with the spot healing and patch tools.
- Paint and brush on color with ease.
- Full range of editing tools to flatten, crop, adjust, liquefy, heal, smooth, paint and defocus as well as add a vignette and adjust light, contrast, saturation, warmth and color for photos.
- Send and share projects to the full Photoshop Creative Cloud with separate and editable layers.
- Enable automatic backup to automatically sync projects to your Creative Cloud account
- Import images from and share images to the camera roll, Lightroom, the Creative Cloud, Google photos, Facebook and Dropbox.
- Includes tutorials for key features.
- Steep learning curve for those without significant photo editing experience.
- You’ll need to set up and remember your Adobe ID to access the app but this is a small price for admission.
Best for those with some editing experience, Photoshop Fix puts many of the powerful editing tools features of Photoshop right in the palm of your hands and at no cost.