Synopsis of the App
Simple Habit provides daily meditations for busy people in just five minutes a day to reduce stress, improve focus and promote better sleep in a Spotify-style platform.
Platform and Price
Free trial, then $7.99/month. Apple and Android.
5 out of 5
- Simple, user-friendly design.
- Get unlimited access to more than 1,000 meditations.
- Applies a streaming Spotify-style model to the meditation app space. You can create a playlist and choose from and follow more than 50 teachers for new content.
- Variety of voices keeps the content feeling fresh and new.
- Access your account on mobile devices and the web.
- Use the “on the go” feature to explore 10 meditation categories based on what you’re doing — including sleep, commuting and waiting, walking, tough day after work and SOS among others.
- Search for meditations based on length of time or topics like stress reduction, letting go, joy and resilience.
- Participate in meditations with or without background sounds.
- Set up reminders to meditate daily via phone or calendar.
- Select meditations based on the amount of time you have from five, 10 or 20 minutes. Download meditations to listen offline.
- Follow and message your favorite meditation teachers so you don’t miss a session.
- Connect the app to Facebook or allow access to your contacts to create a community.
- Participate in challenges to manage a streak or those like “Meditate Daily in October.”
- Sign up with email or quickly with Facebook.
- Create your own playlist for easy access to your favorite meditations.
- Track your meditation history and daily mindful minutes.
- Offers a free trial option, thereafter plans start at $7.99/month
- The price is among the highest in this market space and may be a turnoff for some users.
Simple Habit makes meditation easy for novice and experienced meditators. One of the more comprehensive and well-designed meditation apps, Simple Habit helps encourage mindfulness throughout the day no matter what you’re doing.