Synopsis of the App
The Talk-to-Track Diet and Fitness Calorie Counter app lets you set weight goals, choose a diet plan and track food and activities by simply speaking the details into the app.
Platform and Price
Free. Android and Apple.
4 out of 5
- Easy to use.
- Immediately walks you through the goal-setting process to manage weight and choose a plan with target dates.
- Speak to track food and activity details and the app does the rest.
- Ability to choose macronutrient ratios CHO:PRO:FAT from low-fat and balanced to very low carb (10:45:45) and the “USDA Food Guide” set at 53% carbohydrate.
- Prominently displays calories burned and eaten and percent macros used on the homepage, making it easy to adjust meal intake through the day.
- Accept or override the allotted calories for the day to adjust to your individual needs.
- Clearly displays user status in a user-friendly design.
- Click through for complete nutrient data like cholesterol, saturated fat and sodium.
- Requires a username and sign on before accessing the app.
- No expert guidance on appropriate macronutrient ratios.
- Does not include a fitness plan or resources.
Best for those who already know what they need, the Talk-to-Track Diet and Fitness Calorie Counter app is ideal for those counting macros. It’s especially useful for conveniently tracking food and macros and activity by speaking versus typing in every entry.