Synopsis of the App
Evernote Scannable captures documents, photos and receipts with ease and clarity. The, save and share these files directly from the app.
5 out of 5
Platform and Price
- Polished and clean design makes the app incredibly easy to use.
- Scan receipts, documents, photos and business cards directly from your phone or tablet.
- Scannable immediately begins to look for documents to scan when it's opened.
- Scannable focuses and enhances the brightness, contrast and clarity of the image for a clean file.
- Seamlessly save scanned files to your device, Evernote and the cloud, or share with colleagues and friends via text or email.
- Enable calendar access to automatically share documents with meeting attendees.
- Automatically save business card contact information to Evernote or Outlook, and pull in information from a connected LinkedIn account.
- Save files as PDFs or JPGs.
- Produce single-scan or multi-scan document files.
- Includes a useful Knowledge Base to help you become more familiar with the app.
- Connect the app wirelessly to any ScanSnap scanner in your network.
- Available for iOS only at the time of this review.
- Cannot save and store documents to the app itself.
One of the fastest, cleanest scanner apps on the market, Evernote Scannable does what it promises and lives up to its name.