Platform and Price
3 out of 5
Synopsis of the App
I’m Hungry: Vegetarian Recipes pulls together vegetarian recipes from popular food blogs and recipe sites around the internet.
- Offers a mix of vegetarian recipes from American, Chinese, French, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Spanish and Thai cuisines.
- Highlights inventive vegetarian recipes such as Grilled Mangoes with Jalapeño Vinaigrette
- Recipe ingredients available in imperial and metric measures
- Searchable by course, type of dish or cuisine
- Save favorites with one click
- Easily share recipes across multiple social media platforms including Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and more
- Automatically downloads newly added recipes
- Poor quality food images
- Must click through to the original site to see complete instructions for most recipes making an internet connection imperative
- Lacks the now expected integrated shopping list, reviews and recipe ratings within the app
- Advertisements appear on most pages
I’m Hungry may spark ideas and encourage users to eat more vegetarian meals. It will also introduce users to new food bloggers and food websites around the internet.