Platform and Price
3 out of 5
Synopsis of the App
The Sugar Cube app provides a visual to help you see how much sugar is in your food based on the number of grams of sugar.
- Visual aids translate grams of sugar to the equivalence in cubes, teaspoons or sugar packets.
- Measures are fairly accurate per cube when checked for grams per cube or teaspoon.
- Measures sugar grams from 0-100 grams.
- A landscape orientation shows an animated view of sugar being poured into the respective volume in grams.
- Difficult to adjust the sliding meter to achieve an accurate gram reading at times.
- Crude graphics
Next time you pick up a cola, this app will help you visualize how many teaspoons of sugar you’re drinking. It’s handy and makes a good visual aid for consumers, health professionals and educators alike.