Synopsis of the App
The Streaks app is the "to-do list that helps you form good habits."
5 out of 5
Platform and Price
$3.99. Apple only.
- Bright, cheery and polished user-friendly design.
- Track up to six tasks to complete each day.
- Select the days to complete each task – choose "seven days a week" or "Monday-Friday."
- Simply tap and hold to "complete" a task.
- Create a custom task or choose from the list of presets including: walk or run, record weight or blood pressure, eat a healthy meal, walk the dog, read for 10 minutes, or practice guitar.
- Select the color theme that most inspires you to be most productive. Select the task images that motivate you the most.
- Guides you through setting and confirming a task for the days desired.
- Opt in or out of notifications for incomplete tasks and to celebrate when a task is completed.
- Displays task badges for the day on the home page including a tracker showing progress toward each task for the day and over the last 30 days.
- Integrated with the Apple's Health app to automatically track goals such as heart rate, blood pressure and steps taken in a day.
- Available on the Apple platform only at the time of this review. The developer is considering an Android version.
As a productivity app, Streaks immerses you in the action as soon as you open the app. It simplifies the to-do list, shows progress and helps you track your daily progress and how well you perform on a seven- or 30-day streak.