Synopsis of the App: HabitShare is a social habit-tracking app that lets users connect with friends for accountability.
Price and Platform: Free. Apple and Android.
RDN Score: 4/5
- User-friendly and cheerful app design makes tracking habits easy and fun.
- Immediately and simply add habits upon sign-up.
- Tap a green, red or grey circle to mark each daily habit as a success, fail or skip.
- Stay on track with built-in reminders and on-screen streak notifications and by accessing the app on any device.
- Decide what to share with whom. HabitShare lets users keep all activity private or share eating habits with one person or group and other habits such as exercise with another.
- Analyze progress using color-coded charts.
- Stay accountable by sharing progress with select friends and chatting with them from the app.
- Keep it fun and stay engaged with messaging and gifs.
- HabitShare is not widely used, so users may need to convince friends to join.
Bottom Line: HabitShare is ideal for people who want to visually track daily habits and who enjoy having friends and family help hold them accountable.