Synopsis of the App: INSCAPE: Meditation & Sleep is a guided meditation, relaxation and sleep app covering a variety of topics.
Price and Platform: Free and Premium upgrade. Apple only (Android coming soon).
RDN Score: 5/5
- Intuitive and user-friendly design makes it easy to navigate the app and access content with ease.
- Starts with a “How can we help?” assessment to identify your most pressing needs and personalize the experience.
- Sessions range from five to 85 minutes.
- Users can explore a variety of sessions including improving sleep, anxiety relief, overcoming fears, calming activities, boosting creativity or focus, improving relationships, reducing stress or commuting.
- Start a course such as “28 Days to Healthy Sleep,” which provides calming soundscapes and nightly reflection.
- Offers daily playlists and session recommendations based on how the app is used.
- Track progress with the app’s streaks and mindfulness minutes.
- Hold yourself accountable by sharing progress with friends and family.
- Includes a relaxing introductory tutorial for “onboarding”.
- Works with the iPhone’s Do Not Disturb feature to avoid meditation interruptions.
- Set reminders to practice daily sessions without forgetting.
- Test out the premium version with a free seven-day trial.
- Only available on the iPhone at the time of this review.
- The free version has limited meditation sessions and visualization exercises. You’ll need to upgrade to get new content added each month.
- INSCAPE is rated ages 4+ but the content appears more suitable for adults.
Bottom Line: With a comprehensive list of session topics, INSCAPE: Meditation & Sleep is a solid choice for meditation and relaxation for adults at different life stages.