Platform and Price
5 out of 5
Synopsis of the App
Steller lets you tell a story with a blend of pictures, video and text directly from your mobile device.
- Easy to use.
- Choose from a small variety of graphics, text and layout options to compose a storybook (Steller).
- Upload video, photos and text content to create your story or collection.
- Stories can be short or long.
- Explore collections via categories by places, food & drink, action and adventure, creative, DIY, style, spaces, pets and explore different corners of the world
- Informative help section provides details on how to create stories, edit a published story and create a collection.
- Save stories in drafts for later publication.
- Connect and share stories via Twitter and Facebook, Pinterest or email.
- Embed your stellar to a blog and link back to your profile.
- Follow other Steller creators for inspiration.
- Free to use with no advertisements.
- It’s pretty.
- Requires sign up – surrendering an email address or using Twitter or Facebook to sign in.
- Font options are limited.
- Copied links are long and non descript.
- Available on the Apple platform only.
With a blend of vintage to modern graphics and text options, Steller makes it easy for anyone to excel at storytelling. It’s perfect for food and travel bloggers who want to engage and entertain their audience with ease.