Food & Nutrition’s FNCE® Social, which took place October 16 in Boston, celebrated the crème de la crème in nutrition writing and communications as Food & Nutrition writers and editors, Stone Soup bloggers, Academy Spokespeople and community superfans gathered to meet, greet and have fun! Our master of ceremonies and Stone Soup blogger Joy Bauer was joined by contributing editor Kathleen Zelman for announcements and Stone Soup blogger Adrien Paczosa for an exciting raffle.
Among the highlights, Stone Soup blogger Zachari Breeding announced the following awards:
- Top Food & Nutrition Feature Article in 2016: “Vitamin K: A Bone-Building Underdog with Potential” by Ginger Hultin, MS, RDN, CSO
- Top Food & Nutrition Recipe in 2016: “Fig & Sesame Bliss Bites” by Cara Rosenbloom, RD
- 2016 Stone Soup Blogger of the Year: Natalie Rizzo, MS, RD
- 2016 Social Media Superfan: Kelly Jones, MS, RD, CSSD @EatRealLiveWell
- 2016 Fan-Favorite Photo on Stone Soup: “Endive Salad with Strawberry-Lemon Vinaigrette” by Amari Thomsen, MS, RD, LDN
Thank you to the Almond Board of California, Barilla Pasta, Kashi, National Peanut Board, siggi’s and Starkist for supporting the event, and to all our friends and colleagues who joined us in Boston. See you next year!