Food & Nutrition’s FNCE® Social, which took place October 22 in Chicago, celebrated the crème de la crème in nutrition writing and communications as Food & Nutrition writers and editors, Stone Soup bloggers, Academy spokespeople and community superfans gathered to meet, greet and have fun! Our master of ceremonies and Stone Soup blogger Joy Bauer was joined by Student Scoop blogger Chelsea Gloeckner for announcements, awards and an exciting raffle.
Among the highlights was the announcement of the following awards:
- Top Food & Nutrition Feature Article in 2017: “Decoding Food Label Claims: The Lowdown on Package Promises” by Natalie Rizzo, MS, RD
- Top Food & Nutrition Recipe in 2017: “Vegetarian Zucchini Lasagna for One” by Emily Cooper, RD, LD
- 2017 Stone Soup Blogger of the Year: Abbie Gellman, MS, RD, CDN
- 2017 Social Media Superfan: Madeline Basler, MS, RDN, CDN @RDNMaddy
- 2017 Fan-Favorite Photo on Stone Soup: “Cauliflower Breakfast Bowl” by Marissa Thiry, RDN
Thank you to the Almond Board of California, Barilla Pasta, National Honey Board, siggi’s and Starkist for supporting the event, and to all our friends and colleagues who joined us in Chicago. See you next year!
|| Photo Gallery