Synopsis: Caria is a health and fitness app offering resources and support for an easier menopause.
Price and Platform: Free + Premium ($47.99/year). Apple only.
RDN Score: 5/5
- Calming, user-friendly design that fosters a supportive environment.
- Use Caria to manage symptoms, improve fitness, focus on mental health and/or simply learn about menopause.
- Includes resources for women in pre-, peri- and post-menopause, as well as induced menopause cycles.
- Take Caria’s assessment to determine if you are in perimenopause. In it, the smart assistant asks questions about your menstrual cycle and any menopausal symptoms such as night sweats, as well as symptom severity.
- Track and manage symptoms such as anxiety, brain fog, hot or cold flashes, incontinence, mood swings, insomnia and other body changes using the app’s journal.
- Option to set a reminder to log symptoms daily.
- Includes helpful articles on relevant topics such as “How to convince doctors?” and other topics unique to women during different cycles of menopause.
- Created by a team of doctors and researchers.
- Access Caria’s quick relief guides with guided practices designed to talk you through anxiety relief, daily mindfulness, getting through hot flashes, overcoming insomnia and feeling grounded among others.
- Includes a checkpoint on the home screen to help track your daily goals.
- Log symptoms, triggers, activities and notes with ease using a couple clicks on the screen or add a phrase to Siri for a shortcut to log symptoms.
- Requires signing up with an email address and sharing a name.
- Must sign up for the premium version to unlock the recipes and some other features.
Bottom Line: Ideal for women in various stages of menopause, Caria provides a convenient way to track symptoms and connect with others in the community.