Synopsis of the App: Freework is a mobile freelance operating system that includes timesheet and client management, invoicing and payments, and live reporting.
Price and Platform: Free. Apple and Android.
RDN Score: 5/5
- User-friendly, intuitive design that’s easy to set up and ready to use in under a minute.
- Large button on home page prompts you to start tracking immediately.
- Track time for one or multiple clients at once.
- Input and manage up to 3 clients with the free version of the app.
- Add and send yourself tasks and calendar events using the Timebox email address.
- Select from many different global currencies to do business with clients around the world.
- Track time and add notes and tags by task.
- Filter tasks by all or specific clients, and tags like billed, unbilled, pending and important.
- View client details including the address and logged tasks.
- Connect with Google calendar to sync calendar events to your Timebox and include calendar events into the timesheet.
- Send invoices with a timesheet attached and accept payment online via major credit cards, PayPal, stripe, and Apple Pay.
- Create and view reports for tasks and tracked hours. Live reporting lets you breakdown tasks into hours worked and money earned and track trends to optimize time and tasks.
- Enable geofencing to traverse different time zones without missing a task or deadline.
- Accessible on the web and mobile.
- Limited to 3 clients with an option to upgrade or raise the limit by inviting friends to Freework.
- Allows only one tag per task at a time.
Bottom Line: Freework is ideal for contractors or other freelancers who work by the hour. Though it’s not a full project management program, Freework is ideal for new freelancers who need the basics to run a business.