Embrace the flavors of spring with this fresh and flavorful salad. The tangy bite of radishes is complemented by salty cheese and juicy, sweet citrus. Serve this salad as a light meal or side dish.
Follow the recipe exactly or make it your own by switching the type of leafy greens, cheese or nuts. So many options! After you make this recipe, submit feedback and photos via our Test Kitchen form (deadline: May 8).
RADISHES AND RICOTTA SALATA SALAD
SERVING SIZE: 2½ cups (220 grams)
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup loosely packed chopped radish greens, stems removed
- ⅔ cup chopped ricotta salata cheese (¼-inch pieces)
- ⅓ cup peeled and chopped clementine (½-inch pieces) (about 1 clementine)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves, roughly torn, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients until combined.
- Portion into 2 servings and serve immediately.
NUTRITION PER SERVING: 252 calories, 19g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 32mg cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 5g sugar, 10g protein, 440mg potassium, N/A phosphorus