Synopsis of the App: Weav Run uses adaptive music technology to sync the beat to your feet during a run.
Price and Platform: Free. Apple only.
RDN Score: 5/5
- User-friendly design with large buttons to easily switch between modes and songs.
- Pace runs or workouts to high-tempo music to stay motivated to move.
- Choose the Match My Stride mode for music that syncs to your pace or the Fixed Tempo mode for a challenge. Weav Run also lets you choose a location out-doors or treadmill.
- Songs play between 100 and 240 beats per minute (BPM) to keep you going with tunes from popular artists including Lizzo, Camila Cabello and more.
- Use the app for running, yoga, cycling and working out at the gym, or plug in to the instructor-led audio workouts.
- Choose playlists by workout and shuffle or skip songs without interrupting a workout.
- Includes performance tracking to keep up with run streaks and measure steps per minute.
- Weav Run integrates with the Apple Health app and can be used along with other run trackers such as Runtastic, Nike+ Run Club, MapMyRun and Strava, which allows you to share your route, photos and steps per minute.
- Weav Run Premium is free until March 1, 2021.
- The music selections are limited and slightly re-engineered, so they might not sound exactly as you remember.
- The app can use your location even when it’s not open, which can drain battery life.
- Only available on iOS at the time of this review.
Bottom Line: Ideal for runners and fitness enthusiasts at all levels, Weav Run uses adaptive music technology to sync tunes to the beat to your feet and keep you motivated throughout a workout.