A protein-packed mug cake that can be made in the microwave, this dish featuring siggi’s yogurt is perfect single-serving dessert.
This sponsored recipe is brought by siggi’s as part of Food & Nutrition‘s Recipe Roundup program. Click for more recipes.
- 2 tablespoons siggi’s Strawberry Non‑Fat Yogurt
- Cooking spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream, optional
- 2 large strawberries, thinly sliced, optional
Lightly coat large mug with cooking spray. Add yogurt, egg, oil, baking powder, vanilla extract, sugar and flour to mug and whisk with a fork until smooth. Microwave for 2 minutes, 50 seconds at low power (about 30-percent power). Let sit for 90 seconds before removing. Enjoy as is or topped with whipped cream and sliced fresh berries. Serves 1.
Serving size: 1 cake
CALORIES 446; TOTAL FAT 19g; SAT. FAT 3g; CHOL. 166mg; SODIUM 134mg; CARB. 58g; FIBER 1g; SUGARS 27g; PROTEIN 13g