This sponsored recipe is brought to you by Unilever, whose Agents of Change Program celebrates the innovative registered dietitians working to create a healthier, more sustainable future — through food that tastes good, does good and doesn’t cost the earth. Click here to learn more about Unilever’s Agents of Change Program and the new Sustainable Nutrition Manifesto.
- 1 tablespoon of canola oil
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 16 ounces cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 packages of Knorr® Selects White Cheddar Broccoli Rice
- 2 ounces of shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium pot, add the canola oil and heat over medium high heat for 1 minute.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes or until onions become translucent.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli and cook for 4 minutes. Stir and cover.
- Add chicken and peas. Stir and set mixture aside.
- Cook the packages of Knorr® Selects White Cheddar Broccoli Rice as directed on the package without the oil. Two minutes before rice is completely cooked, add chicken mixture and parmesan cheese to the pot. Stir. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let stand at least for 2 minutes. Stir and serve.
Click here to see more recipes from Unilever’s Agents of Change gallery.