Fresh plums are drizzled with honey and roasted to perfection. Top with protein-packed Greek yogurt and crunchy walnuts for a satisfying treat.
SERVING SIZE: 2 plum halves with toppings (105 grams)
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
- 4 small plums, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons (45 milliliters) honey, divided
- ¼ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C).
- Place plum halves cut side up on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon honey evenly over plums.
- Roast plums for 10 minutes, or until tender and edges begin to brown.
- To serve, transfer two plum halves to a plate and top each with 1 tablespoon yogurt and 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts. Repeat with remaining plum halves. Drizzle the remaining 1 tablespoon honey evenly over all halves before serving.
NUTRITION PER SERVING: 132 calories, 5g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 1mg cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 10g sugar, 3g protein, 115mg potassium, 56mg phosphorus