Crab drizzled with a dressing made with siggi’s yogurt over a bed of arugula topped with fennel, green apple and pine nuts.
This sponsored recipe is brought by siggi’s as part of Food & Nutrition‘s Recipe Roundup program. Click for more recipes.
- 2 tablespoons siggi’s Orange & Ginger Non‑Fat Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 cup loosely packed baby arugula
- ¼ cup thinly sliced fennel bulb
- 1 small slice green apple, cut into matchsticks
- ½ cup lump crab meat
- ½ tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/16 teaspoon table salt
- 1/16 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Add pine nuts to a shallow sauté pan. Toast for 2 minutes over medium heat while stirring continuously. Remove pine nuts from heat. Plate arugula, fennel and apple, and top with crab and toasted pine nuts. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, yogurt, vinegar, salt, pepper and olive oil. Pour dressing over salad. Serves 1.
Serving size: 240 grams (1 cup greens, ½ cup crab)
CALORIES 366; TOTAL FAT 23g; SAT. FAT 3g; CHOL. 104mg; SODIUM 541mg; CARB. 12g; FIBER 2g; SUGARS 8g; PROTEIN 28g