This four-ingredient fudge is super quick and easy to make and is promised to satisfy your sweet tooth. As a busy commuter college student, I am always looking for quick and affordable recipes to incorporate into my weekly meal prep. I am a sucker for any delicious recipe that has five ingredients or fewer and minimal directions. When a recipe involves minimal overall prep, there is no reason not to make it!
I love preparing this recipe during my Sunday meal prep so that I have pre-portioned healthier desserts for the week. Preparing and portioning the fudge helps make sure that I don’t overindulge in its chocolaty peanut butter goodness. However, it’s already tough to eat more than one or two bites because the ingredients in this recipe are incredibly satiating.
Another benefit to this recipe is that it’s gluten-free and plant-based — if you use dairy-free chocolate — and therefore safe to make and serve to your vegan, plant-based or gluten-free friends!
Peanut butter base:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp agave
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter
- Line a freezer-safe baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, stir together the peanut butter base ingredients.
- Press the peanut butter base into the baking dish in an even layer.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips in 15-second intervals, stirring as needed, until fully melted.
- Quickly stir in ½ cup peanut butter until well-combined and pour mixture over peanut butter base.
- Place fudge in the freezer to solidify.
- You can keep this fudge in the freezer or store it in the fridge in an airtight container.
- Try topping the fudge with coconut flakes or chocolate chips for an added twist!
- Don’t like coconut flour? I’ve successfully substituted almond and oat flour on several occasions.
- Have a peanut allergy? Try substituting almond, sunflower seed or cashew butter.