How often do you sit down to eat together with friends and colleagues? Probably not often enough! Sharing a meal goes beyond what’s on the plate – it’s where you are, who you’re with, what you discuss and the memories you create.
Well, pull up a chair! Food & Nutrition is hosting a monthly virtual dinner party on the fourth Thursday of each month (except November, since there’s already a special dinner that day!). As you eat, drink and be merry with friends, family or fellow RDNs, NDTRs or students, be sure to share group photos and videos on Instagram using the hashtag #FNdinnerparty to connect with others near and far.
Need help finding #FNdinnerparty friends in your area? Reach out to your DPGs, MIGs and state affiliates and turn the #FNdinnerparty into a networking event for current or prospective members!
Upcoming 2018 dates:
- San Francisco, CA: Get together with the Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine DPG in Northern California for a potluck dinner! Email for details.
- Salina, KS: Have dinner with the Kansas Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics at Martinelli’s Little Italy at 6pm! Email to sign up (one week in advance).
- Fargo, ND: Rendezvous with the North Dakota Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (Fargo Moorehead area chapter) at Porter Creek in Fargo at 7:30 p.m.! Email for details and to RSVP by February 20.
- Bismark, ND: Meet up with the North Dakota Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (Bismark area chapter) at Peacock Alley in Bismark at 6 p.m.! Email for details.
- Hays, KS: Join the Kansas Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics at Gutierrez Cocina Mexicana at 6pm! Email to sign up (one week in advance).
No #FNdinnerparty on November 22