Need a special treat to surprise some kids tonight? Or just some chocolate pudding all for yourself? Try this silky smooth chocolate pudding. You won’t believe the secret ingredient! It adds ton of plant-based protein and makes it smooth and creamy.
Dairy-Free Chocolate Pudding
- 1 16-ounce package silken tofu
- 3 tablespoons maple sugar
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 6 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend tofu and sugar together well in a blender or food processor.
- In a double boiler, sauce pan over low heat, or microwave dish, warm chocolate, water, cocoa, and vanilla until chocolate is melted. Mix well.
- Pour chocolate sauce into blender with tofu mixture and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 6 ramekins and chill for at least one hour.
- Serve as is or with a dollop of dairy-free whipped cream and fresh mint leaves.