Roasted cauliflower is simple and delicious, an easy addition to any meal. For extra flavor and antioxidants, try my warming spice and garlic blend below.
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest of one lemon
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Pre-heat oven to 400° F. Mix cauliflower, oil, salt, pepper, cumin, coriander, turmeric and garlic together and spread out on baking sheet. Roast about 40 minutes, mixing halfway through.
- Add zest and lemon juice after roasting is complete.