I can't express how stoked I am about this recipe! I love finding unique ways to cook vegetables, and Herb Roasted Whole Cauliflower is a winner on so many levels. All you need to do is spread an herb mix onto the cauliflower, pop it in the oven, and — voilà! — you have a beautiful golden bundle of joy. The recipe yields eight servings, which makes it great for family dinners and potlucks. Slice the cauliflower into wedges and enjoy it as a side dish, or cut it into florets and enjoy it with your favorite dipping sauce.
- 1 cauliflower head
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove leaves and root from the cauliflower.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt with all of the spices.
- Place the cauliflower in a baking dish with raised sides. With a spoon or a cooking brush, spread the yogurt-spice mixture evenly onto the cauliflower.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until it turns a golden brown color.
- Cut into wedges or florets. Serves 8.